Stampa la ricetta
Cook with us!
Edamame spoons with shrimps mousse
- 300 g shrimps
- 180 g fresh cream
- Orogel parsley to taste
- 1 bag of Orogel Edamame soybeans
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- extra-virgin olive oil
- cherry tomatoes segments and parsley for garnishing
- salt and pepper
- Blanch the shrimps for 2 minutes, then blend them with cream. Cook with pepper, salt, a pinch of parsley and maize starch.Thicken and cool.
- Blanch the edamame soybeans, drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Pipe the mousse onto the spoons with a pastry bag.
- Put the Edamame soybeans, a cherry tomato segment and a parsley leave on top and serve.