Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Scallops and vegetables appetizer
- 300 g Orogel Contorno Leggerezza
- 1 tbs di Orogel basil
- fresh mint leaves
- 300 ml greek yoghurt
- 4/8 scalllops
- chili pepper to taste
- Cream the greek yoghurt with Orogel chopped basil and lay on the bottom of 4 glasses.
- Toss the Orogel Contorno Leggerezza in a pan for 5 minutes with salt, pepper and lime and lay it in the glass.
- Coat the scallops with the breadcrumbs flavored with salt and a few drops of oil and lime. Quickly brown the scallops in a pan.
- Put the scallops on wooden skewers and pair with the glasses. Garnish with a few fresh mint leaves.