Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Small glasses with edamame soybeans, salmon and courgettes
- 1 bag Orogel Edamame Soybeans
- 2 lime
- extra virgin olive oil
- Chives for garnishing
- 120 gi smoked salmon
- 3 fresh and from courgettes
- salt and pepper
- Blanch the edamame soybeans in salted water, drain it well and dress with oil.
- Clean the zucchini, peel and cut the skin into julienne strips.
- Put the skin in a bowl with the edamame soybeans, season with a dressing mix made with EVO, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Cut 1/2 lime into strips
- In the glasses layer the zucchini and the edamame soybeans, then layer the smoked salmon strips and the lime slices. Garnish with half slices of lime and shallot and serve.