Stampa la ricetta
Cook with us!
Wholemeal bread bruschette with buffalo mozzarella and spinach
- 12 wholemeal bread slices
- 8-10 anchovy filets
- tomato segments
- extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g Orogel Fogliabella spinach
- 350-400 g buffalo mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Pour the frozen fogliabella spinach in a non-stick pan with 2 tablespoons of EVO and a pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the bread with a 8 cm diameter pastry cutter. Preheat oven at 240°C with grill function and toast the bread for 2 minutes.
- Cover with a few Fogliabella spinach leaves and a slice of buffalo mozzarella.
- Put the bruschette in the oven and toast them for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven, add anchovy pieces, a tomato segment, sprinkle some oregano and serve.