Stampa la ricetta
Cook with us!
Cold ice cream bowl with macaroons and cinnamon
- 120 g Orogel carrot rounds
- 40 g hand-made Amaretti
- 30 g granulated sugar
- 200 g milk ice cream
- 50 ml Calvados
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Season the carrots with sugar and steam-cook them.
- Crumble the macaroons. Allow the ice-cream to soften for 1/2 hour. Make a pulp with the previously cooled carrots.
- Season the macaroons and the Calvados. Add everything to the ice-cream and whisk to incorporate until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve into a bowl and garnish with cinnamon.