Stampa la ricetta
Cook with us!
Whole wheat bread with blueberrt jam
- 500 g whole wheat
- 310 g water
- 100 g starter
- 20 g oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 10 g salt
- Virtù di Frutta Organic - Blueberry
- Sift the flour in a bowl: add the starter, water, salt, honey and knead. When the water will be completely absorbed, add the oil.
- Knead until you have a smooth and silky dough, keeping always some flour on your working top. Add a large bowl and let the dough raise, covered by film. Wait until it has doubled.
- Once doubled, take the dough and give it a loaf shape. Add some flour to the dough and place it onto a baking tray. Cut the loaf on the top and let it raise again.
- Bake in the oven at 220 °C for 15 minutes, than cook for another 45 minutes at 180 °C. Remove the loaf from the tray and let it cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into slices and serve with Virtù di Frutta Organic - Blueberry.