Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Focaccia with stracchino cream and grilled courgettes
- 500 g all-purpose flour
- 200 g lukewarm water
- 50 g milk
- 15 g salt
- 5 g sugar
- 75 g extra virgin olive oil
- 15 g brewer's yeast
- 500 g Orogel Grilled Courgette Rounds
- 300 g stracchino cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the yeast with sugar into lukewarm water, then stir in all the other ingredients. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes. Allow the dough to rise for about one hour in a bowl covered with a cloth.
- After rising, oil generously a baking pan, then put the dough in it: press it down with your fingers and stretch it until it becomes flat like a pizza.
- Pour a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on the surface then spread it with a brush and let the dough rise for another 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 220°C, and when the rising time is over, bake the focaccia for about 20 minutes.
- Whisk the stracchino cheese in a bowl, and add some salt to taste.
- After 20 minutes baking, take the focaccia out of the oven and spread the stracchino on the surface. Then add the courgette rounds in an orderly way.
- Bake for another 5 minutes and serve it hot.