Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Rustic crusty pumpkin bread
- Mix the yeast with sugar into lukewarm water, then stir in all the other ingredients including the pumpkin dices and puree that you should have cooked previously in a pot.
- Knead for about four minutes: add some flour if the dough is too loose or some water if it is too firm.
- Then keep on kneading the dough for about ten minutes until it is perfectly homogeneous.
- Let the dough rise for about 10 minutes then divide it into several 500g loaves. Try to shape them into rounded loaves.
- Allow them to rise for about 2-3 hours.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180°C for about 35 minutes.