Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Monkfish bites with Orogel artichoke wedges
- 600 g Monkfish pulp
- 60 g Tropea red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- extar virgin olive oil
- 240 g Orogel artichoke wedges (20 wedges)
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- fresh thyme
- Blanch the artichoke wedges in boiling salted water for a few minutes.
- In a pan with a little EVO brown the strip-cut Tropea onion. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cherry tomato slices, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- In a pan with a little EVO brown the monkfish cut in bites, when golden add a pinch of salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
- Put the artichokes wedges on the serving plate and lay the monkfish bites on top. Garnish with a few thyme leaves, add a drizzle of EVO and serve.