Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Monkfish bites with Orogel artichoke wedges
Find out how to cook a well-balanced main course, with the bitterness of the artichokes balancing out the subtle sea flavour of the monkfish.
- Blanch the artichoke wedges in boiling salted water for a few minutes.
- Brown the strip-cut Tropea onion in a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cherry tomato slices, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Sear the monkfish cut into bites in a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil. Wwhen golden add a pinch of salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
- Put the artichokes wedges on the serving plate and lay the monkfish bites on top. Garnish with a few thyme leaves, add a drizzle of EVO oil and serve.