Stampa la ricetta
Cook with us!
Oven baked tomatoes stuffed with veggie cous-cous
- 8 ripe, round tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of Orogel garlic
- fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 bag Orogel veggie couscous
- fresh basil to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Put the garlic in a bowl with 3-4 tablespoons o foil, oregano, chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- Clean the tomatoes, cut the tops off and set aside. Scoop out the pulp and season with the chopped aromatic mixture. Bake at 190°C for 7 minutes.
- Pour the frozen veggie couscous in a non-stick pan with 1 tablespoon of EVO, 2 tablespoons of water and a pinch of salt, to taste. Cove and cook for about 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove tomatoes from oven and discard the juice. Stuff tomatoes with couscous and a drizzle of oil. Put the tops back and bake for 3-4 minutes. Plate the tomatoes and serve.