Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Sea bass with green bread, light vegetable mix and aromatic herbs
- 2 Seabass, 500 g each
- 600 g Orogel Light Vegetable Mix
- 100 g red ripe tomatoes
- 6 slices of sandwich bread
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 orange calendula flowers
- Clean, fillet, wash the sea bass and put it in the refrigerator. Remove the crust from sandwich bread, cut it into pieces and blend it with basil and parsley.
- Prepare a mixture with some sage, chopped garlic and rosemary, and oil in a casserole.Add the Light Vegetable Mix, diced red tomatoes, salt and pepper and heat for a few minutes.
- Season the fillets with oil salt and pepper, sprinkle with the previously prepared green bread and bake in an oven at 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot accompaniment in the center of a plate then add the freshly baked fillets. Pour a drizzle of oil, a sprig of rosemary and a few marigold petals.