Stampa la ricetta
Cook with us!
Sea bass with green pepper with “verdure leggerezza”and aromatic herbs
- 2 Seabass, each 500 g
- 600 g Orogel “Leggerezza” vegetables
- 100 g ripe red tomatoes
- 6 sandwich loaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 orange calendula flowers
- Clean, filet, wash the sea bass and put it in the refrigerator. Remove the crust from sandwich loaf, cut into pieces and blend with basil and parsley.
- Prepare a mixture with a bit of sage, chopped garlic and rosemary, and oil in a casserole.Add “Verdure Leggerezza”, diced red tomatoes, salt and pepper and heat for a few minutes.
- Season the fillets with oil salt and pepper, sprinkle with the previously prepared green bread and bake in an oven at 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot accompaniment in the center of a plate then add the freshly baked fillets. Pour a drizzle of oil, a sprig of rosemary and a few marigold petals.