Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Wild salmon steak flavored with dill with edamame soybeans and mashed potatoes
- 800 g wild salmon
- 240 g Orogel Edamame Soybeans
- 240 g Orogel Potato Puree in Drops
- 80 g milk
- 20 g shallot
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper
- Cut the salmon into 8 small steaks, arrange them in a tray lined with baking paper, add a drizzle of oil, some dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the potato puree in a saucepan over medium heat adding milk until it becomes creamy.
- Toss the edamame soybeans with shallot and a drizzle of oil in a pan adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the salmon steaks at 140°C for 9/10 minutes.
- When cooked place the sautéed edamame soybeans with shallot on the serving dish, pipe the potato puree on it (using a pastry bag with a large star tip) and finally add the dill flavored salmon steaks.