Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Garganelli with Orogel Edamame Soybeans, cherry tomatoes, crispy bacon and flakes of Parmesan cheese
Cook delicious Garganelli with Edamame Soya, enriched with cherry tomatoes, crispy bacon and Parmesan cheese. An explosion of flavour!
- 480 g Garganelli
- 300 Piennolo cherry tomato segments
- ½ garlic clove
- Parmesan cheese
- 300 g of Orogel Edamame Soybeans
- 200 g of rolled bacon or cheek lard
- extra-virgin olive oil
- black pepper
Pasta and Rice Courses
- Gently brown the garlic in oil, add the cherry tomato segments and cook for a few minutes.
- Julienne-cut the bacon and brown it in a non-stick pan, add it to the garlic and tomato mixture. Add Orogel Edamame soybeans and cook for a few minutes adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the garganelli in abundant salted water and mix it with the prepared sauce.
- Finally add parmesan cheese flakes