Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Garganelli with Orogel Edamame Soybeans, cherry tomatoes, crispy bacon and flakes of Parmesan cheese
- 480 g Garganelli
- 300 Piennolo cherry tomato segments
- ½ garlic clove
- Parmesan cheese
- 300 g of Orogel Edamame Soybeans
- 200 g of rolled bacon or cheek lard
- extra-virgin olive oil
- black pepper
Pasta and Rice Courses
- Gently brown the garlic in oil, add the cherry tomato segments and cook for a few minutes.
- Julienne-cut the bacon and brown it in a non-stick pan, add it to the garlic and tomato mixture. Add Orogel Edamame soybeans and cook for a few minutes adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the garganelli in abundant salted water and mix it with the prepared sauce.
- Finally add parmesan cheese flakes