Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Tortelloni with Fossa cheese filling on pea velouté with pumpkin and thin strips of salame felino
- 600 g tortelloni with Fossa cheese filling
- 300 g di Orogel Very Fine Peas
- 200 g di Orogel Pumpkin Dices
- 80 g strip-cut salame felino
- 20 g Orogel Onion Dices
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Pasta and Rice Courses
- Brown the onion in a saucepan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, add the peas. After cooking, blend with a mixer until the cream is smooth and velvety.
- Sauté the pumpkin dices in a non-stick pan over high heat with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a sprig of rosemary.
- Boil the tortelloni in abundant salted water, drain well and cook in a pan with the pumpkin until creamy.
- Put the pea velouté on a serving plate, lay the tortelloni on it and garnish with thin strips of salame felino.