Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Aubergine dome with goat’s cheese, lemon flavored thyme and confit grape tomatoes
- 350 g Orogel pre-fried aubergine
- 2 fili Limoncino thyme
- 160 g goat’s cheese
- 240 g grape tomatoes
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- bail leaves
- icing sugar
- Sautè the frozen aubergines in a non-stick pan, season with salt and pepper and let it cool.
- Whip the goat’s cheese with a pinch of pepper and lemon flavored thyme. Add the cold aubergines, divide it into four moulds and put in fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Make a cut in the grape tomatoes and discard the stalks. Put in a steam-oven at 120°C for 1 minute. Peel and dust with icing sugar, bake at 100°C for 1 hour.
- Put the timbale on a plate, serve with confit grape tomatoes arranged in a flower shape add a few basil leaves, and pour a drizzle of EVO.