Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Aubergine timbales with goat’s cheese, lemon-scented thyme and confit grape tomatoes
- 350 g Orogel Pre-fried Aubergines
- 2 sprigs of lemon-scented thyme
- 160 g goat’s cheese
- 240 g grape tomatoes
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- bail leaves
- icing sugar
- Sauté the frozen aubergines in a non-stick pan, season with salt and pepper and let it cool.
- Whip the goat’s cheese with a pinch of pepper and the lemon-scented thyme. Add the cold aubergines, divide them into four moulds and put them in fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Make a cut in the grape tomatoes and discard the stalks. Put them in a steam-oven at 120°C for 1 minute. Peel and dust with icing sugar, then bake at 100°C for 1 hour.
- Put the timbales on a plate, serve with the confit grape tomatoes arranged in a flower shape, then add a few basil leaves, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.