Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Baked sweet potatoes with herbs and yoghurt dip
- 400 g Orogel Sweet Potato Sticks
- mixed herbs (thyme, rosemary, sage, chives)
- 200 g thick white yoghurt
- 80 g dried tomatoes
- 40 g sunflower oil
- half teaspoon sweet mustard
- 10 g toasted pine nuts
- salt and pepper
- Season the potato sticks with some olive oil, two tablespoons of chopped herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bake the potatoes at 180 °C for 15 minutes.
- Chop finely the dried tomatoes and mix them with yoghurt. Add the sweet mustard and the toasted pine nuts after mashing them. Add some salt and pepper.
- Serve the potatoes with the yoghurt dip.