Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Contorno tricolore with bread and almonds
- 2 Orogel Contorno Tricolore bags
- 50 g stale bread soft part
- an orange
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Orogel parsley
- 1 tablespoons of slivered almonds
- extra virgin olive oil
- Crumble the soft part of the bread and mix it with orange rinds.
- Pur the frozen Contorno Tricolore in a pan with a drizzle of EVO and parsley, add 2 tablespoons of water and cook for 4/5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the Contorno Tricolore in an oven dish and cover with the bread mixture and the slivered almonds. Preheat oven at 180°C and cook for 10-12 minutes.