Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Savory pie with escarole and speck strips
- 500 g Orogel puff pastry
- 400 g Orogel escarole
- 150 g julienne-cut aged speck
- 3 whole eggs
- 150 g grated parmesan cheese
- 250 cc fresh cream
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a pan brown the julienne cut speck with a little oil.
- In a non-stick pan with oil cook the escarole over medium heat, adjust for salt and pepper and add the speck. Allow it to cool.
- Whisk the eggs with grated cheese, add cream and the mixture of speck end escarole at last.
- Line a pie dish with a diameter of 26/28 cm with baking paper, lay the puff pastry on it, add the mixture and bake for 25/40 minutes in a preheated (160°C) fan-oven. When cooked remove from oven.
- Serve warm with a delicate cheese sauce or at room temperature.