Stampa la ricetta
Cook with us!
Edamame soybeans soup with coconut and curry
- 450 g Orogel Edamame soybeans
- 50 g Orogel onion
- 2/3 teaspoons di curry
- extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g potatoes
- 600 g coconut milk
- fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- Put the chopped onion in a saucepan and lightly fry until go den, add the diced peeled potatoes.
- Season with curry and cover coconut’s milk.
- Cook for 20/25 minutes. Add 3 ladles of water and when the potatoes soften ad the Edamame soybeans. Bring it to a boil and cook for 5-6 minutes, Season with salt.
- Put the preparation in the bowls, garnish with chive and serve.