Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Cauliflower florets with sausage and pecorino cheese
A complete main course ready in very few minutes thanks to the mason jar cooking method: not only is the cooking fast but the final plating is spectacular.
- 150 g Orogel Cauliflower Florets
- 60 g sausage
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1 sprig of wild fennel with its flowers
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 lemon
- 1 fresh chilli pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Put the cauliflower florets in a mixing bowl without thawing, then mix them with two tablespoons of olive oil, the turmeric and a pinch of salt.
- Put the cauliflower in the glass jar with some pieces of sausage and some feta cheese dices alternately.
- Add a thin strip of lemon zest, a small sprig of wild fennel after shredding it a little, and some thin strips of fresh chilli pepper.
- Put the lid on and microwave for 3 minutes at 750 Watts.