Print the recipe
Cook with us!
Chicken with marinated vegetables and corn
This main course with chicken and vegetables is the ideal choice for an appetizing lunch break. Try cooking it in a mason jar, an excellent technique to save time but make tasty meals.
- 80 g Orogel Organic Corn
- 100 g chicken breasts
- 150 g vegetable spaghetti (julienned carrots, courgettes and bell peppers)
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pink peppercorn
- Season the vegetable spaghetti with salt and oil and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the vegetables, corn and chicken cubes in the jar. Add a pinch of pink peppercorn.
- Put the lid on and microwave for 3 minutes at 750 Watts.